Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Wed., 10.25/23, Went to Melissa's and had some of Bruce's homemade cider, took stuff to Impact Designs, Bill took Max to Cops and Donuts, Listened to New Speaker of the House's speech

Evan on the far right in the back row singing in the choir for the church service Sunday
On the corner of our road a mile down on my way to Melissa's.  So beautiful!  What an amazing fall.

I took a shower, then ate my oatmeal and had my coffee.  Bill had a 9 a.m. appointment at the VA.  I did a load of laundry and took some things that belong in the camper out and brought a couple of things in.  Nice temps today in the 60's, but misting out a lot today.  I went to Melissa's and had a nice visit with her and had some of Bruce's delicious homemade apple cider Bruce made from our apples.  It was the best!  

Bill came home and worked on our toilet tank parts to get it working right.  The water was running constantly.  After he was done, we ran to Impact Designs of our Rescue Mission here and dropped off a nice table we had our tv on and also a stand with glass shelves we had our electronics for our tv on.  We don't need them because our new TV cabinet has plenty of room for everything.  The guy who helped Bill unload, commented on how nice the stuff was.  Impact Design collects things and then when someone who has completed the program is ready to move in their own place, they furnish it for them and try to decorate it according to what they like.  It is just amazing to see the places after they are finished decorating them.  

Bill went to spend time with Max and ended up taking him to Cops and Donuts.  I love it when Bill and the grandkids spend time together.  He loves it too.  He is a wonderful grandpa!  I listened to the new Speaker of the House's speech.  I loved it! He seems like such a kind man and seems to know what our country needs to get back on track.  

I talked with Vikki, Kimmy and texted with Adam today.  He wanted me to pray for his friend's dad and their family.  He is such a caring grandson!  I love that so much about him.

 

No comments: