Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Tues., 10/10/23, Did some shopping, Met Kenzie and Vikki for Taco Tuesday, Went to prayer, Bill picked Iain up from Band practice

The girls and Kenzie call this my worshipping cactus.  When I got it it only had the two little  things growing.  The two long things grew and are getting taller all the time.  I play worship music lots and worship in the room it's in so the girls nicknamed it.

Cozy by the fireplace again tonight

I should have taken a picture of Kenzie today, but I forgot so only have these 2 pictures from today.  I ate my yummy oatmeal and had my morning coffee, put worship music on, then did my morning Bible reading.  Then I went to Aldi, and the Dollar Tree.  Went to Melissa's to drop off a radio for Bruce we are giving him.  Kenzie called me and said she would be at Sombrero's soon, so I left to meet her and Vikki there.  I got there and then a few minutes later Kenzie got there.  We went in and ordered chips and salsa.  Vikki called and said she was getting close, so we ordered her taco's and ours.  They are only $1 on Taco Tuesday and are so good.  I was going to treat because it was my turn, but Vikki grabbed the bill and paid.  She also bought us chocolate candy bars for dessert.  My turn will be next time.  Thanks Vikki.  We went to TSC, then to TJ Max.  Kenzie was trying to find something with her gift card there.  Vikki had to go pick up the kids, (even though I told her I would) so Kenzie went with her.  Kenzie went back later and found something for baby with her gift card.  I went to a couple of more stores.  I found pint jars at the $1 store and got them to put the pretty flowers and shredded paper in them so I could have my good Mason Jars to keep.  I am taking the flower centerpieces to Arkansas to sell for Run for the Son.  Thanks Vikki for making them for me.  I am also taking lots of neat para cord keychains to sell she made for me too.  Bill was home mowing the grass and getting antifreeze to winterize the camper.  That will be tomorrow's project.  I face timed with Vikki for a while.  Peyton is dressing like the 70's tomorrow and looked so cute.

Bill went to meet Alec at Panera.  They haven't been able to meet for a long time.  I went to intercessory prayer.  Lots to praise for and lots to pray about tonight.  Prayed for Israel of course.  I got home at 8 and Bill had to leave at 8:15 to pick up Iain from Band Practice at 8:30.  We relaxed in our loveseat recliner when he got home.  Talked to Melissa for a while.





No comments: