Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Wed., 10/4/23, watered the grass, walked the rail trail with Melissa, Kimmy, Adam and Eli came over, then Jared brought our car back, went to Jack's game

Another beautiful day for reading the Bible.  In the 80's
Me and Melissa on our walk
It was beautiful on the rail trail.  A breeze was blowing, the leaves were falling and the shade was appreciated
Some colors as we walked....Melissa with her beautiful smile!
Jack...3rd from the right..This was taken really far away.  Bill's phone camera sure takes great pictures
Jack in the middle next to white shirt #3
Jack walking 4th from the left...Beautiful sunset in background
Kenzie's ultrasounds today....looks like such a beautiful baby.  Reminds me of Kenzie in these

Jack played great tonight.  They won 3-1

I watered the new grass all morning.  Kept moving it where needed.  It is looking good.
I sat out on the deck again this morning and read my Bible and drank my coffee.  Kit Kat was right by my side again.  Bill read his Bible inside.  At 12:40, I went and picked Melissa up and we went to the rail trail and walked almost 2 miles.  Then we stopped at McDonald's on our way home and got cheeseburgers, frappe's and split a large fry.  It sure tasted good.  
The Nationwide Alert went off when we were driving home.  When I got home, Bill was tilling the garden.  He looked tired, so I took him out a water.  He doesn't stop to drink like he should and ends up having cramps in his hands.  I am trying to help get him drinks so that doesn't happen.  I cut down some of my peony plants and pulled grass out of my flower garden.  Kimmy called and said they wouldn't get their car for another 3 weeks.  I told her it is a good thing we are going to be gone for a week, because we wouldn't need my car.  Then she told me it would be done today and they were bringing my car over.  Jared had told her it would be 3 weeks.  I told Bill the same thing and he fell for it too.  Kimmy, Adam and Eli got here after Adam got out of school.  I got snacks out for them and totally forgot to take pictures of them.  Jared came shortly after and had a few snacks too.  After they left, I made some chicken noodle boxed soup and Bill made his special dumplings for it.  It was so hot, he had me pack his up to eat at the game and I left mine home to eat when I get home after the game.  We picked Melissa up and took her to the game with us, then Bruce and Badger came after half time.  It was a great game.  We came home and I ate my soup and enjoyed it at the right temperature.  It was my day to pray for our pastor who is on a prayer retreat, so I did some more praying.  We sat in our love seat recliners and relaxed.


No comments: