Monday, October 23, 2023

Monday, 10/23/23, Got up at 11 a.m., went to Kimmy's and visited with her, Kenzie and Jacob, took Jacob to lunch at Culver's, we nt to Super Cafe with Vikki and Kenzie, Went to Vikki's house, talked with Melissa

On my way to Kimmy's house after I got off the expressway

Kenzie feeding Bo.  We all gave him sugar cubes Kenzie brought, then she gave him peanuts.  He spit them out.  Guess he was disappointed it wasn't sugar lol.  He did eat them after we picked them up and tried again
Steve followed me and really wanted attention today.  I love faithful Steve.
Basil is such a beautiful kitten.  He reminds me of our Amish Kitty when the kids were young
Kimmy and Kenzie...Kenzie picked up coffee and pumpkin donuts and brought them
Adam, Jacob, me, and Eli holding Basil.  Adam and Jacob were goofing around that's why I am leaning 
Beautiful color on my drive home
I'm glad it was still at peak when I got home.  I think this is the most beautiful I've seen in quite a while
This is right down our road.  It is absolutely beautiful!
Peyton, me and Isaac
Lucy trying out the baby travel bed 
Saw Michael who was in my K-1 Sunday School class when he was little.  We were so happy to see each other and gave each other a big hug.  He was an amazing kid who loved learning about Jesus and always wanted to help.  He would come visit me even after he moved up to the next class.  He is still shining for Jesus as he was waiting for kids to come so he could lead the Bible study.  
Kenzie's baby ultra sound today.  So cute.  His little hand was by his face again.

We slept in until 11 a.m.  Bill got ready and went to meet Charlie and I called Kimmy.   We came up with a plan for me to go there so I could see Jacob.  I was so happy when I heard he was there still.  I was only going to stay for about a half hour because Kenzie and Kimmy were going to Kenzie's ultrasound.   Then on the way, I thought of me taking Jacob to lunch while they were at the appointment.  I called to see if he wanted to go and he did.  The ride there was absolutely awesome.  It sure declared the glory of God who created it.  Wow!  
When I got to Kimmy's, I got my hugs which I have missed, and we visited for a while, then went outside and gave Bo some treats Kenzie brought.  She brought Kimmy a cappuccino and pumpkin donuts too.  She is so sweet and thoughtful.  They left for Kenzie's appointment and Jacob and I left for Culver's.
That's where he wanted to go eat.  We each got chicken strips only he got spicy ones and I got plain.  We got fries too and a concrete mixer.  He got a pop with his.  I got a water when I took a bite of my chicken strip and it was really really hot.  We had fun talking, eating, looking at pictures and taking pictures. He is pretty happy with his new phone.  It takes amazing pictures, so I had him take some pictures and send them to me.  On our way back to his house, we listened to some Carmen songs.  We watched Carmen videos when we got to his house.  Kimmy, Adam and Eli came home and I was so happy to get to see them and get my hugs.  We took a picture with me looking short again.  Bill texted me to say I should have called him and he would have met Jacob and I for lunch.  It was right after he left to meet Charlie though, so I knew he wouldn't have had time.  I left for home, and when I got home, Kenzie called me and said they were going to Super Cafe and invited me to come.  I was still full, so she told me to come sit with them.  I told her I would bring my water and come.  Bill said he had time to come before his Elder's meeting to come eat quick, so he came too.  They were really happy to see him since they didn't know he was coming.  We saw Jeff Davis there.  He is an Elder at our church too.  He came to our table afterward and brought Michael Rigterink to see us.  I was so happy to see him and get a big hug.  What a great kid he is.  Bill left to go to his meeting and I went to Vikki's to hang out with Vikki and Kenzie.  I was so happy to see Peyton and Isaac and get my hugs from them too.  It was nice to get to see Rody too.  Kenzie showed me some new clothes she got for the baby.  They are so cute.  I can't wait to see this sweet great grand baby.   Vikki gave me a cute back pack, a cute purse and a cute little basket.  She is so sweet and so generous.  I told her I was going to buy a backpack like she and Kenzie have and she told me she had one to give me.  

When I got home, I was thinking that I needed to call Melissa, but thought I should wait a while because she was probably busy tucking kids in bed.  About 5 minutes later she called me.  I was so happy to talk to her and talk to the boys in the background.  Bill talked to them too.  I can't wait to see them and get hugs from them.  I am going to call Melissa and figure out a time to go to her house tomorrow after my blood test.  What a great day.  My heart is happy to be home with my family.  

No comments: