Friday, October 6, 2023

Friday, 10/6/23, Went to Sam's Club and Meijer, went to Vikki's, went to Melissa's, picked Peyton and Isaac up from school, washed windows, cut croissants in half and made chicken salad for Kenzie's shower tomorrow

 I can't believe I didn't take any pictures today.  I drank a thermos of water before having my coffee.  Then I ate my oatmeal a had my coffee.  I got Kenzie's shower gift and card ready.  Bill took his summer clothes upstairs to the closet and brought down his winter clothes.  He also thoroughly cleaned his closet downstairs.  It had lots of books and things piled up that he went through and took to Goodwill.  I donated a few things and added it to one of his bags. We loaded the tables Vikki wants to use in Bill's truck, then loaded the folding chairs she wants to use in my car.   I listened to another one of Jacob's pastor's messages while I drove in my car.  Such amazing messages!  I went to Sam's Club to get the croissants and chicken salad for the shower tomorrow.  Bill met Charlie for coffee.   I sampled some delicious salad with apples, almonds, bacon, gouda cheese, and lettuce at Sam's Club.  It was so good, I picked a bag up.  I don't usually buy what I sample.  I went to Meijer afterward and picked up a few things and also got a Starbuck's 4 pack of Cappuccinos.  I went to Vikki's at 1.  We put the Cappuccinos in the freezer so they would get nice and cold.  We worked on hanging a beautiful Welcome Baby sign, and set up the tables and put table covers on.  I ran to get some command hooks from the Dollar Store.  Kenzie put prizes together and arranged the prize table.  It was beautiful.  Kimmy had made some pottery pieces for prizes, and Vikki and Kenzie found such cute stuff.  They had all made the balloon arch before I got there.  It's beautiful too.  We ate delicious scalloped potatoes and ham that Vikki made lots of for us.  She is like super amazing.  Kenzie and I ate the salad.  The girls don't like nuts and are fussy about what kind of dressing they have.  Kenzie takes after me and likes almost everything.  Bill didn't make it on time, but called later to see if he could still come eat.  Vikki told him yes, so he came and ate too.  I picked up Peyton and Isaac up from school.   It was fun listening to them tell about their day.  We stopped at Melissa's so I could drop off Evan's headphones papa gave him.  Then we went to McDonald's and I got them a hamburger and a frappe. I dropped them off at home, then went to the Dollar Store to get some wrapping paper and a bow since Debbie didn't wrap her gift.  Kimmy and I wrapped it for her so it would look pretty tomorrow.  Kenzie and Peyton were making desserts for the shower when I left.  Everything looks so amazing.  It is going to be a beautiful shower with nice gifts for everyone and yummy food and desserts.  Kimmy, Vikki and Kenzie all did an amazing job!  Kenzie knew just what she wanted it to look like and found beautiful things at great deals.  She takes after her mom. I washed the outside windows when I got home and unloaded everything from the camper that needed to come in for the winter.  I gave Kit Kat some attention too.   I ate dinner and then made chicken salad up, and also cut the croissants in half so tomorrow all I have to do is make the sandwiches and cut them in half.  Kimmy got to feel the baby kick really good, but when they told me and I felt, baby stopped and went in to rest mode.  

No comments: