Thursday, October 12, 2023

Thurs., 10/12/23, Packed all but last minute things, Had lunch at Tony's with Vikki, Trimmed some stuff outside, Peyton and Vikki came over,

Vikki made these flowers and some centerpieces with flowers in pint jars for me to sell at the Rally and donate the money to Run for the Son.  So very nice of you Vikki!


Peyton with two pumpkins from the garden for her and Isaac.  Didn't get many pumpkins this year.  Have one more for my turkey decoration and that's it.

Usual morning routine, then started packing stuff for our trip.  Trimmed some things outside since it was such a nice day out.  In the high 50's, no wind a sunny out.  I even took off my sweatshirt because I got too warm.  I cleaned the bird feeders and filled them and put new suet out so the birds will be happy until they run out.  Hopefully it will be a while.  

I met Vikki at Tony's and we had a nice lunch together.  We went to Walmart afterward and I got my Carmel apple suckers and tootsie rolls for our table at the rally.  Vikki found some pants for her and Kenzie for $6.  Great deal.  She got a few other things and I bought her a robe she liked for her upcoming birthday.  It is beautiful and nice and soft.  She went to the school to pick up the kids afterwards and I went to the bank and then came home.
I packed what I needed for my sales table at the rally and made small signs up with pricing.  

Vikki and Peyton came over to bring the other flowers she made.  She wanted to see the new fireplace cabinet we got.  I sent pumpkins home with them.  

I did a last load of laundry and ran the dishwasher.  Made up some chicken salad for sandwiches on our trip tomorrow.  I will make them up in the morning.  Leaving early in the morning, so will be going to bed earlier than usual.  

 

No comments: