Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Tues., 10/31/23, Very cold day...never got out of the 30's, made Kimmy's chili, picked up Peyton and Isaac, moved furniture and got the humidifier going

This is the biggest bloom I've had on my peace plants

At a distance it looks so big
Isaac and Peyton before school this morning.  Love how Peyton wanted to take her Bible and be like the hippies in the movie Jesus Revolution

Isaac took this and air dropped it to me.  He's so cute and smart!  He put our phones together to air drop it.

Loved having Peyton and Isaac for a while today
Kenzie, Eli and Peyton....hippies


Numbers of grandkids going are dwindling 
Going in the snow.  Temperature was 36 degrees when they started
Kenzie and Peyton
Peyton looks so cute with all this snow in her hair


Rody and Isaac 

Kenzie and Peyton...sister fun

Peyton and Livie
Jack, Caleb, Evan, Eli and Connor
Evan and Isaac
Max...he gave Abby a cookie doggie treat which she has in her mouth
Bruce had a wonderful fire going in the fireplace
Kenzie and me

Snowy cold evening
Kenzie giving the guinea pig some attention
Abby relaxing in her comfy bed
Peyton with all of her candy
Livie and Peyton sorting their candy
Had the electric fireplace on while we relaxed and I did my blog
 
 
We slept in this morning.  I had my coffee with milk frothed on top and honey and cinnamon on that.  Also ate my oatmeal with raisins, blueberries and bananas.  Made Kimmy's turkey chili for tonight at Melissa and Bruce's.  Sampled a bowl.  I really like turkey chili best.  
We read our Bibles.  Very thankful for a warm house on days like today.  

Moved some furniture to make room for the water cooler next to it.  Put the humidifier where the water cooler was.  Filled the water jugs and put bacteria preventative in and started the humidifier up.  

Picked up Peyton and Isaac from school.  They were in their costumes.  Peyton was a hippie and Isaac was a whoopee cushion.  Isaac took a selfie and sent it to me.  Peyton got her new phone and showed it to me and showed me the pictures she took of her friends today.  I saw my ring notification, so looked and Roy was at my door.  He and Marie were supposed to stop this afternoon and drop off some protein drinks for Bill that they aren't going to drink.  It figures, they would come the only half hour of the afternoon I wasn't home.  I called Roy and let him know where we were.  Bill was taking his sister, Carol, to her doctor appt. so he wasn't home either.  

When we got to my house, Peyton wanted to know if I had any chili left.  I told her I had the turkey chili in the crock pot and had regular chili in the refrigerator.  She picked the regular chili.  I warmed her up some and she had Fritos, sour cream and cheese in it.  She and Isaac both had apple cider.  Isaac didn't want to eat.  We had fun while they were here, then Kenzie called to let me know they were getting close and to have the kids run out when they got here.  They got ready and we watched for about 5 minutes, then they pulled in.  

We went to Melissa and Bruce's at 6.  Vikki, Rody, Peyton, Isaac Kimmy, Jared, Eli and Adam were already there.  Tasha, Ryan, Jacob and Caleb got there right after us.  Peggy came too, and it was so nice to meet her.  Adam, Jacob Muller and Max stayed home while the other kids went trick or treating.  Melissa, Bruce, Peggy, Bill and I stayed at the house too.  We had fun hanging out.  Jacob M. held Lucy and made sure she didn't escape when kids came to the door for candy.  Max watched the other 3 dogs.  We all gave the dogs attention.  Vikki and Kenzie were the first ones back.  They were covered with snow.  Kenzie's socks were soaked.   We all started eating chili when they got there.  When the others came back they ate chili.  Bruce made delicious chili and had all the fixings.   There was cider and coffee to drink.  Tasha made her yummy sheet cake we all love.  There were lots of other desserts too.  I sent the turkey chili home with Kimmy.  Everyone had so much fun relaxing and visiting together.  Such a nice party.  Thank you Bruce and Melissa.  We came home and I started a load of laundry.  When I came and sat in my recliner, Bill had already turned my electric throw on for me.  So nice!!!  I sure was thankful to have it warm already.


No comments: