Monday, October 30, 2023

Monday, 10/30/23, Took care of problem with Pikepass, did some cleaning, Bill picked up leaves with grasshopper

 

This morning's cappuccino turned out much better.  I just cut the milk I frothed in half and did 1/4 cup.  It was so good
I baked Bill a yummy cake
Sunset outside the window 
Vikki sent me a picture of the table with hooks for hanging blankets.  So cute!

  

Brrrr....it was 37 degrees when we got up.  I put Kit Kat's food out and gave her some attention.  Bill went with Charlie for coffee.  I took my shower and then made a cappuccino and had a blueberry muffin with it.  Had some good worship time, then read my Bible. When Bill got home, we relaxed and caught up on some news.  We don't watch much anymore, but like to keep up with a few things.  We ate egg salad sandwiches for lunch.

Bill went outside to use the Grasshopper to pick up lots of leaves and put them on the garden.  I baked a cake, then I cleaned the downstairs bathroom and did some vacuuming and washed some curtains.  I threw out the rugs in the bathroom downstairs and will put new mats on my Christmas list.  The backing was all falling apart and was starting to make a mess.  I brought the rugs from upstairs down until I get replacements.  The upstairs bathroom doesn't get used much so one rug in there is plenty for now.  

Talked to Melissa and Face Timed and talked with Vikki a couple of times.  She hung hooks on a wood table she found at a sale for $5.  Then she leaned it against her wall and hung blankets on it.  It looks so beautiful.  She sure is talented at decorating.   We watched a good movie in the evening.

 



No comments: