Thursday, October 26, 2023

Thurs., 10/26/23, Vacuumed upstairs, went to Zhenders with Kimmy and Vikki to celebrate their birthdays

 

Cappuccino I made this morning.  Next time I will cut ingredients in l
half as it was way too much even for my biggest Kimmy Mug
Rainy fall day...lots of leaves falling today


It was so pretty driving into Frankenmuth today.
Fun at Bronner's afterward so they could get their free ornament for their birthday
I am always so happy when Kimmy and Vikki invite me along to Zhenders when they get their free birthday dinners.  I get a half hot chicken sandwich, mashed potatoes and dressing and then I get to eat all the sides they don't like but I love.
On our way home, the sun was shining through the clouds.  It was so beautiful!
Peyton was so happy when she came to our house today and Kenzie told her she could have her build a bear bunny.  
Jacob and his clarinet quartet (in the maroon) with the Presidents band.  So awesome all the opportunities Jacob has had.  His diligence and love for music has opened many doors for him.  


I made a delicious cappuccino today.  Topped it off with cinnamon and honey and it was so good.  Made oatmeal with raisins, walnuts and banana's today.  Bill drank his protein drink.  We read our Bibles after that.  I sorted through stuff we have upstairs and put some stuff away and the rest is for the thrift store.  Vacuumed upstairs too, and put the parts to the floor air conditioner in the box in the attic.  I sure love my Dyson which is easily carried with one hand upstairs.  Bill had to work more on the toilet.  The water kept running, so he got another part and fixed it today.  

I was going to make a late lunch and started warming up Chicken Fettuccini when I decided I had better check with Kimmy and make sure we weren't going to Zhender's today.  She said she could go if Bill could pick up Adam and Eli.  I called Melissa to see if she could pick up Peyton and Isaac (we had Bill set up to do that) and she said she could.  Then Kimmy called me back and said Jared said he could pick up her boys.  Meanwhile, I was talking to Melissa who remembered they had an appointment, so she couldn't pick up Peyton and Isaac.  She was happy when I told her Kimmy had just called and now Bill wasn't needed there, so could pick up Peyton and Isaac.  Everything worked out...Vikki was just getting ready to eat too, but I messaged her in time that she didn't.  Kimmy came here and then we picked Vikki up on our way.  The colors on the way there were so beautiful.  We got to Zhender;s and got seated right away and had the best waiter.  He was so nice and did such a great job.  He got a great tip from us!  Kimmy and Vikki's meals would have been 29.99 each.  Mine was only $13.99 and I have enough for tomorrow left over.  I enjoyed being able to share their side dishes....Cole slaw, cottage cheese, liver pate' and garlic bread, Stollen bread, cranberries, yummy vegetables, and some of their noodles.  Everything was so delicious.  It's always fun spending time with the birthday girls there.  It has been a tradition for a long time now.  We packed up all the leftovers and had a meal for Jared, one for Rody and one for Bill.  The boys will be happy.  

We went to Bronner's after that so the girls could pick up their free ornament.  We walked through the whole store and had so much fun looking at everything and remembering our Merry and Bright memory.  

The sun was setting and shining through the clouds on the way home.  It was dark when we got to my house.  Kimmy left right away.  Bill warmed his food we brought to him and was very happy to have it.  Thank you Kimmy and Vikki for always thinking of him and sharing with him.  Vikki face timed me and was able to see him enjoying it.  

Isaac sent me the funny video of the picture Rody had made for Bill and I for our anniversary.  It is so funny, I put it on the blog.  Enjoy a good laugh.





No comments: