Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Tues., 10/24/23, Got up to 76 degrees, Had blood test, Went to Baynes, Kenzie and Melissa came over, put more outside stuff away, got groceries

Kit Kat when I got home and parked in the garage.  She was pawing on the windshield to get to me
Melissa and Kenzie with their food at Baynes
Kenzie, Melissa and I drinking our hot cider at Bayne's
Melissa's food!  Our food was all delicious
Me and Melissa ready to eat!  We both got Club Sandwiches and Au gratin Potatoes
Kenzie's yummy food...A Monte Cristo Sandwich, Au gratin Potatoes and Brussels sprouts.  The Brussel sprouts were amazing!  She gave me a bite and it was the best I have ever had.
Beautiful tree Melissa and I saw when we finished our walk
Beautiful bushes and trees in Melissa subdivision too
Isaac and Peyton in their mom's lunch line

I got ready and went early to have my blood tested.  Happy I did, because I didn't have a long wait and the waiting room filled up after I went in.  The lady who did my bloodiest was so nice.  She was born in Arkansas and loved Jesus.  We talked about our faith a lot. 

I went to Aldi's and got some groceries afterward.  Kenzie called when I got in the driveway and asked if I wanted to go to Bayne's.  She wanted Aunt Missy to come too, so I called and asked her.  She said yes, so Kenzie picked her up.  Kenzie called me when she got to Melissa's and said they were leaving.  They got talking and went right to Bayne's instead of coming to my house and riding together.  It's only 5 minutes away, so I drove over to meet them.  I walked in and saw them right away.  They looked beautiful sitting there!  We relaxed and had our hot ciders at a table by the window.  A group was coming and had planned to sit outside, but a few sprinkles were falling, so the waitress asked if we minded moving to a different table.  We didn't so we moved to a table for 3.  We got our food and we all loved it!  So delicious!!!!  After we finished eating, we looked around at everything for sale.  Then we came to my house and Kenzie and I did a return to Amazon of something she ordered here for the baby. I turned the fireplace on for Melissa to see.  Hailey Face Timed Melissa, and we all enjoyed talking to her.  She has the cutest expressions and looked beautiful.  She is doing great and loving her Christian group, Unite and worship.  She's loving college too.  She's such a great kid!  She will be finished reading her Bible all the way through next month.  I'm so proud of her.  That is a wonderful accomplishment.  We face timed for a long time.  Kenzie had to leave.  I walked out and called Kit Kat because she wanted to see her.  Kit Kat came running to us when she heard me.  She is such a cute kitty.  Kenzie gave her some attention which she thoroughly enjoyed.  Melissa and I went and walked on the rail trail by the township hall.  It was sunny, but there was a breeze so it was a great da for walking.  We headed to Melissa's, and stopped and picked up donuts and a pumpkin muffin for the boys.  I had already picked up two pumpkin muffins and a blueberry muffin in the morning.  So Bruce and Melissa could have one.  I dropped Melissa off and then came home.  Bill had finished mowing the grass and it looked great.  I gave Kit Kat some more attention.  When it starts getting cold she doesn't get as much attention.   I came inside and relaxed while Bill napped.  I was going to nap, but decided it was so nice I needed to get some more outside stuff done.  I washed and put away all the small round tables on the back deck and front porch.  Washed the glass bird baths and put them away.  Pulled some plants out in the planters on the deck and put them in the yard waste.   Set the trap to catch Mr. Raccoon.  Hopefully I don't catch Kit Kat.  Read my Bible and then relaxed.  


 

No comments: