Monday, January 16, 2017

1/16/17 Went with Vikki to Kimmy's and spent the day

Me, Peyton and Isaac on the slippery ice at Kimmy's.  So fun!

Me pulling Isaac and Peyton on the sled!

Peyton and Isaac in the toy storage tub



Isaac having fun on the ice
Peyton on the other side waving to me




Lenny pulling Isaac on the ice


Peyton laying on the ice

Love Kimmy and Jared's cute sheep

I was trying to take a picture of Norman when he was close to me and he went over, laid on the rug and posed for me.  This is the best picture of Him!  Love this dog!

Peyton in the middle of the train track

Isaac by all the fun toys that were in the toy storage bin

Peyton and Isaac played together so good with the train

Happy faces



Peyton and my selfie together

Eli Jacob and Adam



Charlie and Sue made yummy turkey soup and brought us some.

Melissa sent me a picture to show me how the room is coming.  They are taking the wallpaper off and getting ready to paint.  Love that Jack, Evan and Max are in the picture she sent.

Got up and worshipped and spent time with the Lord and in the Word.  Vikki called and asked me to go to Kimmy's with her.  Sure was happy about that.  Peyton and Isaac didn't have school today so they got to go too.  We saw two eagles on our way.  One in the nest and one out on a branch by the next. We had such a nice time and the kids were so good and so much fun. Love how Peyton always comes up to me and hugs me.  We set the train track up and the kids had so much fun with the trains.  Kimmy has lots of fun things to do.  She gave them snacks, hot chocolate with marshmallows, and was so sweet to them.  After we had a yummy salad for lunch, we went outside and played on the ice for a long time.  The kids had so much fun and so did I.  It reminded me of when I was little and always played on the ice.  They loved going on the sled and Kimmy sure gave them some good send offs.  I finally got cold and went in and everyone came in then.
We all had hot chocolate that was so good and warmed me right up.  Kimmy and Vikki went to pick the boys up from school and Peyton and I stayed there.  Peyton wanted to surprise Aunt Kimmy and pick up the train track for her.  When the boys got there, I got some good hugs.  Sure was happy to see them.  Jacob showed me what he is making for Papa and it is beautiful.  I am amazed at how good he is at making things.  Guess he takes after his mom and dad.  The boys all showed me their lego sets.  The boys bought smelly pencils at school.  They were so sweet and gave Peyton and Isaac each one of their smelly pencils.  What nice boys!  We left as it started to sprinkle.  Wanted to get home before it started freezing.  Vikki stopped and got a collar for Lenny on our way home.  The I got home, Charlie was there and he had dropped off turkey noodle soup for us.  It was delicious.  Read the Bible, did my Bible Study lesson and and then watched the news.  Melissa faceted me and showed me the room they are redoing.  It is looking good.

2 comments:

LRussell said...

Love your pictures. Keep them coming.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Thanks! I wil do that!