Saturday, April 1, 2017

3/30/17.....Evan spent the night!

Evan was pretty excited about the hot wheels car he got in his happy meal.  He wanted to take the one I got to give to Max

Evan had fun playing and made lots of friends to play with

Evan plays so good I hardly knew I had him here.



 Melissa and her family plus some friends of theirs went to Henry Ford Museum.  Melissa talked about packing juice boxes and stuff for their trip, but Evan wanted to come stay with Nana.  I was so happy.  Then Jack said he wanted to come too.  He couldn't because his best friend was going with them.  Sure am glad my kiddos love me.  I sure love them.  Evan played so good, I hardly knew he was here.  We went to McDonalds and ate and then he played with some kids there and had lots of fun.  We read the Bible and another book before I tucked him in and we prayed.  Such a good boy!

No comments: