Wednesday, April 12, 2017

4/12/17...Walked at Sportszone, Filled Easter Baskets, Hailey came and helped me fill eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt




Peyton and Isaac played and had fun at McDonalds





Hailey came to fill Easter Eggs with me for our Easter Egg Hunt on  Sunday.   (I forgot to take a picture so I put one on from Last Year.)

I got up and walked for 3 high speed miles at the Zone.  Came home afterward and did laundry and hung it outside.  I hoed more around the house and put Preen down.  Went to get quarters from the bank to put in the Easter Eggs.  I filled all the grandkid's Easter Baskets and the basket for the adults of course.  Then I went to pick up Peyton and Isaac from school.  They were so happy to see me.  They said, "We're going to McDonalds, but we can't get anything, we just want to play."  I told them I was going to get them something and they were pretty adamant about not getting anything because their mommy told them not too.  I told them I was still getting them something because I wanted something too and that I would talk to their mommy.  Isaac got pancakes and sausage and they were gone in about 5 minutes.  Peyton got a chicken nugget happy meal and she finished about 5 minutes after Isaac.  Then they were off to play.  They were so cute and so good.
Peyton was very kind to a little girl that couldn't climb up.  She would give her a boost.  Rody came and picked them up there after he got out of work.  When I got home, Melissa called and said Hailey didn't have a lot of homework so she could help me fill eggs for the Easter Egg Hunt.  I was so happy she was able to help me.
I made spaghetti and went to get Hailey from Valley where she was practicing for track. We ate and then started filling eggs.  She was a great helper and it didn't take long at all.  Can't believe I didn't take a picture.  I took her home afterwards and Max had spelling words he had to know and sentences to write for tomorrow.  Usually he just has words and it's on Friday.  Offered to help him, but Melissa said I didn't need to.  Then she went out to flag me down, but I was gone.  She thought about how nice it would be if I helped Max just get started on the sentences he needed to write.  Well I was gone!  However, I remembered the sweatshirt I lent Hailey and went back for it.  Then I got to help Max.  He started writing his sentences right away and did great.  I was amazed at what a good speller he is when he wrote his sentences.  Afterward, I asked him his words and he spelled them.  He had some hard words, but knew all but 2.  We had fun working on them.

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Thank you again for getting the kids for me. Thanks for taking them to McDonalds! Cute pics!