Saturday, April 15, 2017

4/15/17.. Went to Julie and Phil's house in Owosso. Rode the motorcycle there. It was 78 degrees an beautiful

Evan....playing with legos.  Jesus is riding on a colt, people are waving palm branches.  So wonderful to see him come up with using legos to play out the Bible Story.

I made rolls,  sherbet jello, two chocolate pies.  At 11 we left to go to Julie and Phil's.  We rode the motorcycle.  When we got there we drove lots trying to find their place.  I told Bill to call Phil three times, but he just kept driving.  He had trouble seeing the screen of his phone to read his GPS.  We finally got there.  They had 2 other couples there also who are presidents in chapters of CMA.  Two Phil's and two Bill's.  Pretty funny.  We watched some CMA videos and had a good discussion.  Then had a wonderful meal and yummy desserts.  Came home and baked two Apple pies from the Rescue Mission.  Cut the Ham off the bone so it's all ready in the morning.  Excited to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus with my family.  I Love Jesus and I love my family!

No comments: