Tuesday, April 11, 2017

4/11/17...Went to breakfast, Went to see Lila, Went to Melissa's, Went out to dinner with Vicki and Kevin


Love this picture of my nieces Masae and Ahmeh.  They have grown into beautiful young ladies 

Isaac and Peyton with their sticks papa made them

Bill giving Lenny a squeeze


Went to breakfast and had eggs and potatoes instead of my usual oatmeal.  After breakfast, Wes, Gayla and I went to see our friend, Lila at Geriatrics.  She turned 97 today.  She used to always come to breakfast before going into the nursing home.  Love this sweet lady.  After I left there, I went to visit with Melissa for a while.  Went to Kroger's and Aldi's and got groceries.  Went to Salvation army also and got a Ivanka Trump skirt there.  Great find for 2.99.  I will be styling for Easter.  
We went to dinner with Kevin and Vicki at Applebees.  Charlie and Sue came in and sat at the table right next to us.  They just got their new Ford Flex today and drove it there.  Vicki, Kevin, Bill and I went to Mooney's afterwards to get ice cream.  Vikki called and she and Rody went to our house so Rody could update our fire stick.  We were happy to see them and thankful for Rody fixing it for us.  Bill gave Peyton and Isaac their walking sticks he made for them.  Their names are carved in them too.  Watched the first episode of When Calls the Heart after they left.


No comments: