Wednesday, April 19, 2017

4/19/17...Walked at Sportszone, Went to Vikki's, Went to cemetery, Kenzie and Trevor came over, Bill sold Vikki's car

Lenny being a good boy!  Vikki put edging down and planted some plants and it looks great.


Kenzie and Trevor came over.  They helped decorate bags that will be used for snack dinners for children in West Michigan.  They did a great job

Working on them

Didn't realize Kenze was sticking her tongue out when I took this.   Shame on her!

This is what she did when I found out

Finally a good picture smiling

Small smiles

Went to Sportszone and walked 3 miles. They were putting new LED lighting in so got extra steps because we had to go through the turf room since they had the track roped off in one section.  
Pastor Bob was there so talked to him for a while.  Came home and it was nice out so read my Bible outside.  Bill sold Vikki's car.  I went to help Vikki with her lawn trim.  She was working hard and had it mostly done.  We went and got breakfast sandwiches at McDonalds.  I had a coupon for them.  We sat on the swing and ate.  Rody got home at noon and gave me the title to the car to take to Bill.  Bill went to the Marien Corp. League.  I went to the cemetery and put a cross up on my mom and dad's grave.  On my way home, I was going to go look at the newest Eagle's next we saw, when I got a call from Kenzie.  She was in Saginaw and wanted know if I was going to be home and if Papa was home.  I told her I could be home in 5 minutes, so skipped going to see the Eagles and headed home.  She and Trevor stopped over.  They helped decorate bags for kid's snack dinner sacks that will be handed out in schools in West Michigan.  They had fun and so did I.  



No comments: