Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Happy Birthday to our sweet daughter, Melissa! She came to breakfast with us. Did yard work and house work. Caregroup was great

Mocha is loving the swing on the front porch and so am I

Went to pick up muffins for Melissa's birthday for breakfast.  She came there and we celebrated.  Sure do love that girl!  She is always sweet and caring and really shows the Love of Jesus to everyone.  Thank you Lord for my Melissa!!!  (Bill's Half Pint). We ate and then I went to Melissa's house for a little while.  She showed me the kids science fair projects and they are really going to be nice when they are done.  Great experiments!  When I got home, I dug out some pickers from the ditch and the yard.  Got some dandelions out too.  Spent time reading the Word on the front porch.  After that I pulled some weed out of the walk way.  Mocha just kept sleeping on the swing.  She sure loves it.  I sure love it there too.  Have used it lots already.  Swept and mopped floors and cleaned the bathrooms.  Had a great care group.  Lots of discussion.  Had a new lady come.  I had invited her two weeks ago and Ron invited her this week so she came.  Funny how we didn't know her, but both invited her.  She is very nice and is a school teacher in Carrolton.   

No comments: