Thursday, April 6, 2017

4/6/17....Weather watch today! They cancelled Melissa and Vikki's kid's schools. Kimmy's boys are on vacation. We didn't get the snow they said we would get. Kimmy and the kids came over. Bill took the 5 oldest grandsons to a movie, Had officer's meeting

Jacob, Eli and Adam playing Sorry with their mom


Eli, Jacob and I playing Sorry.  

Bill with the grandsons at the movie

So happy he took this picture!  What a great memory for all of them!


Jacob, Papa, Adam and Eli when they got back from the movie
 There were winter storm watches all over Michigan.  They canceled Peyton and Isaac's school.  They also cancelled Melissa's kid's school.  They didn't cancel until 7 a.m., so Melissa had the kids all ready.  We never did get the snow they said we would, but the winds were really strong and we got lots of rain.  Rivers are high all over with lots of flooding.  I was supposed to pick up Kenzie to come spend the day, but I cancelled because I didn't want to get caught in a white out if it started snowing. Bill wanted to take the boys to a movie, so Kimmy came here.  I had told him she wouldn't drive here in this weather, but I was wrong.  She came and brought the boys.  We played Sorry before they had to leave.  The boys sure are good at playing games now.  So much fun!  Bill took Jacob, Adam, Eli, Jack, and Max to see the Lego Batman movie.  They were so excited.  Such a sweet papa!  I love that he took a picture of them in the theatre with their popcorn and pop.  Such a fun memory for all of them.
He didn't think Isaac and Evan were old enough to see it, but I am sure they will get their turn some day.  Kimmy and I watched old videos and had a nice visit.  We had a lot of laughs about the way I video.  I would put the cap on and keep videoing.  It will be a memory for them some day for sure.
Kimmy left and the roads were still good.  Still didn't get any snow.  We had our Faith Rider's officer meeting at our house.  Had ten of us here.  Ate banana bread and had coffee.  Bill did great leading the meeting.


No comments: