Tuesday, April 18, 2017

4/18/17..Went to breakfast, met my best friend, Vikki, for lunch, took plants to Vikki's to plant'


Isaac planting hens and chicks

Peyton planting Hens and Chickens

Nana helping Isaac and Peyton plant flowers


Cute little Lucy scrubber my friend Vikki got me for my birthday                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Me and Vikki at Logans

Vikki wrapped my present and it was beautiful.  Everything was wrapped beautiful but I loved the pretty birdcage on this one so took a picture

We went to breakfast. After that, I went to McDonald Nursery to get a birthday gift for Vikki.  Found a cute owl lawn spinner.  Went to Menard's, but didn't see anything I liked better there.
Then I went home and changed and then met Vikki E. at Logan's for lunch.  After almost 40 some years of meeting for birthday lunches, this is the first time we both had a gift for each other that was too big to take in.  We opened them outside and put them in our car.  We went in and ate Grilled Salmon, Asparagus and potatoes and then opened our gifts.  I got a beautiful camper floor mat, camper bag, Fix it and Forget it Crockpot cookbook, Lucy scrubber, post it notes,  travel bag, picture frame, and cute camper clip.  I got her a cute owl lawn spinner and a decorative red wheel barrow decoration for her porch.  We had such a nice visit and shared what God has been doing.  We have had so many answered prayers and miracles throughout the years.  We went to the Christian Book Store that is closing after lunch.  Got a few deals.  Vikki and Bill picked up a swing for for $40 that Vikki saw on Facebook while I was with Vikki E.  They put it on the back deck and put my other one on the front porch.  So nice to be able to sit on it and watch the sunset.  Bill and I watched a movie.

No comments: