Sunday, April 23, 2017

4/23/17....Went to church, Kenzie came over, read Vikki and Kimmy's journals from school at age 11 while relaxing on the swing on the front porch, watched a movie called A Street Cat named Bob

Got up early. Got ready for church and then sat on the swing on the back porch and read my Bible.  When Bill was ready, we headed for church.  Good worship and message today!  Nice sitting with the girls and their families.  When I got home, Kenzie called and wanted to come over and set up her GED.  I quickly made goulash as I know she loves it and I had the stuff for it.  She was pretty happy to have some and asked to take some home for later.  We set up her testing times.   So happy she wants to do this now and isn't putting it off.  She showed me her throat.  She has strep throat pretty bad and is on an antibiotic.  I didn't get too close!!!  It looks terrible. After she drove home, she called me to tell me she loved me.  Love that girl!   I sat outside on the swing and enjoyed the nice weather.  Loved reading Kimmy and Vikki's journals Mrs. Bilby had them write when they were in school.  I had some good laughs and some proud moments while reading them.  Sure love my girls.  (All three of them)  In the evening we watched a movie called "Bob the Street Cat" which was a true story.

No comments: