Monday, April 3, 2017

4/3/17...walked at the Zone

My first flower of the year!  So pretty!  Spring has sprung!
I went to the Sportszone and walked over three miles.  Went to Pat's to get carrots and came home and made roast, carrots and potatoes.  Got a call from Phyllis saying their sump pump wasn't pumping out the water so she was bailing it out.  Asked if we had a pump to connect to a hose.  We did so Bill took it over for them to use.   They had called Charlie and left a message and also their neighbor.  It ended up that all of them showed up.  The problem is in the yard so tomorrow the yard will have to be dug up to see what's blocking it.  Bill and I had a good game of Words with Friends (it's like scrabble) going.  He was way ahead of me and I caught up and at the last minute I used my letter and only got 7 points, but because he had two letters left and they were subtracted, I tied him.   I could hardly believe it.  The roast, turned out really good.

No comments: