Tuesday, April 4, 2017

4/4/17....Went to breakfast, stopped at Melissa's, got ready for care group and went over the lesson again

Saw this picture on Kimmy's blog on a post from way back. Love how my mom is smiling at Jacob

My brother John graduated from a 2 year Bible College Course!  God is so Awesome and He is doing amazing things in our family!

Went to Melissa's and while I was there, Abby got pretty comfy in her new bed.  Love how she looks in this picture

We celebrated Roy's 82nd Birthday at care group tonight!  He is so sweet and caring!  Very blessed to know him!  He was sharing lots of Scriptures in Bible Study tonight.  We were singing Happy Birthday to him!

Add caption

Aunt Brenda sent me a picture of my towel holder hanging in her newly remodeled kitchen.  Isn't her kitchen beautiful!

Went to breakfast at Sullivan's.  Got to pray with a friend there.  Also got to pray with her mom.  
We have been going to breakfast as a group since 2002.  I stopped and visited with Melissa for a few minutes after breakfast.  Abby was so cute!  She sure loves the new couch.  I went to Sam's Club after I left there.  Got a birthday cake with cupcakes for Roy's Birthday.  Saw Pastor Bob and his wife there.  Got the house ready and went over the lesson again.  Bill has to go to church to a Veteran's group meeting Doug is starting.  We had 10 of us here for care group.  Sang Happy Birthday to Roy and had cake and snacks.  Lots of good discussion during Bible Study which was great.  Everyone did their lesson and was prepared.  Love our care group!

No comments: