Wednesday, April 26, 2017

4/26/17...Met Nancy for breakfast, Got a haircut, Went to Melissa's, Picked up Peyton and Isaac, Taught my class

Melissa and Nora

Sweetie Nora



Way up in those two windows are two sweeties that I love

Peyton

Peyton and Isaac having lots of fun



Love Isaac's smile
                        Fun at the park with Peyton and Isaac





Yikes, they are in the spider





They wanted to show me the motor 

Isaac in the spider


Isaac talking to Peyton

Listening for Peyton

Making a cute chick craft




       My class working on a paper quilt in class.  They will be taping all of these plus the other classes pictures together and hanging them and then taking a picture of all the kids with it.  They are writing something they are going to let go of on it so they can put others first.  Such sweet kids!


I met Nancy at Riverside Restaurant and she shared about how the Holy Spirit touched her at a retreat she went to over the weekend.  God is so amazing.  I want to go to the next one in November.  We had a nice visit.  Left there and headed to Catherine's for my hair appointment.  We had a nice visit too and I got to pray for her before I left.  Believing for a miracle for her back so she doesn't have to have surgery.  Went to Tim Horton's and picked up a Mocha for Melissa (She called and said she was upon lil 3 and needed some caffeine.  I got a French Vanilla Cap. and each of us a nutty donut.  Nora was really cute and played so nice.  She has the cutest laugh.  Picked Peyton and Isaac up from school because Vikki was helping her Aunt Debbie.  They were excited to see me and ran to give me hugs after they hugged their teacher and told her goodbye.  We went to McDonalds in Shields to play and it was so nice there.  Such a high slide and play area.  The kids loved it.  The kids had a chicken nugget happy meal and I got 6 chicken nuggets free because the Tigers won.  I got it off the App.  Thanks, Vikki, for letting me know about the app and the freebie.  We went to the Park after that and they had lots of fun playing.  There was a little boy about 6 there who was in a wheelchair.  He didn't have any legs, but he would get his wheelchair close and then get off and pull himself up the slide.  He was quick and pretty strong.  So cute and very determined.  We came back to my house and did a chicken craft where they had to match up colors with numbers and put cute colored squares on top of the numbers.  They worked on them for a while and then went outside to jump on the trampoline.   Bill's friend that I went to school with, Emil Franz, brought his trailer back.  Bill wanted me to come out and talk to him so I did.  
We went to class and it was so nice out, we let the kids play outside for 45 minutes and then gave them ice cream sandwiches for their snack.  Lots of happy kids.  We went in and did their coloring page for the paper quilt and then had our prayer time.  Love how the kids are so happy to pray for each other.  

No comments: