Saturday, April 29, 2017

4/28/17...Went to garage sales again, went to fish dinner at Sports Zone, Went to watch Jack and Evan in the musical at their school, Esther.


Evan on the end on the right doing the motions to the song!  Jack is on the left of the tall girl in the back row with the green sash.



Ally and Hailey (BFF's)

Max was excited to show me his
Science Fair Project.  He did a great job explaining it to me.  His teacher and Luke are in the background 

Max (love the banana shirt)

Jack was a searcher and sang.  Did a great job! 

Evan was pretty excited.  He did such a great job and did the motions so cute




Hailey and her Science Fair Project

Peyton in her new swimming suit

Shiraz at Vikki's (Matthew's dog)

Nice pictures Melissa took of Max and Hailey by their Science Fair Projects


We went to garage sales again.  Met Kimmy and headed out.  We went to the subdivision by the school.  It was pretty cool and windy when we started but much nicer once the sun came out.  
 We didn't find much.  Kimmy did find a nice heavy duty gate for her new puppy when she gets it. I found some girl legos and Vikki found more clothes.   After we finished at that subdivision, we went and had lunch at Leaman's again.  This time I made chicken salad sandwiches.  We also had strawberries, goldfish, and pretzels that were left from the day before.  We had chocolate, peanut butter pretzels for dessert.  Another yummy lunch.  We went to a Subdivision on Palatial Drive and I got a table and chair set for the deck.  The chairs are so comfortable and recline at different positions.
The girls came to our house and helped set up the chairs, table and umbrella and unloaded all my other stuff too.  Bill and I went to the Sportszone to meet Wes, Gayla, Gary and Dorthy for a fish dinner.  It was really good.  Charlie and Sue were there too.  They sat with Vicky and her sister, Penny.  I got home and started washing the cushions to the chairs I got.  Melissa called and wondered if I was coming to the kid's school.  I forgot they were displaying their science fair projects and also putting on a musical.  I got there about 10 minutes before the musical, Esther, began.  I was so happy to see Hailey, Ally and Max. (Bruce and Melissa too, of course).  Jack and Evan did a really good job and I was happy to see them afterwards too.  Max took me to his room and showed me his science project and told me all about it.  Did a great job too!   Hailey had taken hers to the van already so she showed it to me when we were leaving.  She did amazing also.  Stopped at Vikki's on the way home and looked at the stuff she had gotten at the sales.  She got lots of clothes for the kids, a Kirby vacuum (I tried it), and a beautiful quilt and sham for Peyton's bed.  Got to see Shiraz again too!  Such a pretty dog.  Lenny sure was excited to see me.  


No comments: