Monday, February 4, 2019

1/4/19....Kimmy and the boys came over, Went to the dentist, Vikki had car trouble

Jacob, Bill, Kimmy, Adam and I played 3-13. We had fun and here is our score sheet.  Jacob was the big winner.
I heard a noise behind the chair and thought it was the fireplace.  Didn't see anything, so then though it was Wyatt behind the chair.  I looked and fours Eli in the corner behind the chair.  He sure is a cutie.

Me and Eli playing 3-13.  Kimmy was playing too and took the picture.  I was amazed how great Eli plays and what a good scorekeeper he is.  He won endless to say!

Look at this scoresheet.  Way to go Eli!

Bill and I walked at Sportszone.  Came home and ate breakfast.  I left and went to Walmart to get a few things.  Came home and Kimmy and the boys got here right afterward.  We played a game of 3-13.  So much fun playing this game.   We had our dessert first today. We ate the banana pudding cake that was left over from yesterday. Bill and Adam went to pick up a flag from the American Legion Hall.    We ate Sloppy Jo's and cheesy potatos for lunch. Adam and Bill ate when they got home.  I went to the dentist.  I got home and Bill's truck was gone.  Kimmy told me Vikki's car wouldn't start so Bill and Jacob went to help her.  They got it running and took it to the Toyota dealer.  It was the small battery.  They were able to fix it.  Kimmy, Eli and I played a game of 3-13.  I was amazed at how good Eli is at playing it and what a great score keeper he is.  He sure beat us.  He was pretty happy about that.  Bill and Jacob got home and Kimmy and the boys went home.  Bill and I at dinner and then watched a movie and did our care group lesson for tomorrow night.

No comments: