Sunday, February 17, 2019

2/15/19...Picked Peyton and Isaac up from school, Went on Elder's retreat

Brenda and Joan....we loved these chairs. I call them tiltawheel  chairs as they spin around and the sides come around you

Us relaxing in our beautiful room

The bathroom was amazing

All the goodies Pastor Ken and Joan had in a big Valentine's bag for us  So sweet of them!

Got ready and then packed for our Elders retreat.  I picked Peyton and Isaac up from school.  It was so cold and very windy.  We were freezing by the school door waiting for the kids to come out.  Peyton and Isaac were happy to see me.  We went to McDonalds and picked Happy Meals up for them.  Picked up some Thistle Seed for my birds, then went home so they could eat.  They had fun playing with dominos.  Vikki came and visited til she had to pick Hailey up from school.  Bill and left for the Courtyard by Marriott for the Elder’s retreat.  Such a beautiful hotel!  Pastor Ken showed up on my Dropbox when i was messaging pictures to the girls.  I thought I had done something wrong as I never expected his name to pop up. Then I realized he was just in a room next to us.  
At 5:45 we went downstairs and saw Pastor Ken and Joan, so we walked across the street to the Seafood Co. Restaurant.  All the other elders and their wives got there shortly after. The food was delicious! Bill and I had perch.
We came back to the Lobby and relaxed and visited.  They sure have some cool chairs here.

No comments: