Friday, February 8, 2019

2/8/19...Took Melissa to therapy at 8 a.m.,Very cold and windy outside, Picked up Tim Hortons, Bill spent the day in Flint getting ready for tomorrow nights banquet

Poor Jacob fell by the school bus.  Ouch...looks pretty painful!
Hailey before going to school.  It was pajama and hat day today.  

Adam took this selfie with Wyatt

Got up early and got ready to go pick Melissa up for her appt. at therapy at 8.  I left at 7 so I would have plenty of time.  Bill left right after me to go to Flint to get ready for the Marine Corp Banquet for tomorrow night.  He has to be there all day.  It was so cold and so windy out.  Our driveway was mostly ice other than where Bill chopped up the ice and cleared it.  Our road was pretty icy too.  I was a little nervous the wind my blow my car off the icy road.  I got to Melissa's could hardly stand on her driveway it was so icy.  I was worried about her making it to the car with her walker, but she had me park in the garage so everything worked out and I didn't have to worry about her falling.  The kids were all still home so I got my hugs before they left for school.  I sure was happy to see them.  I stayed at therapy and watched.  I was amazed at how much Melissa has improved since the last time I stayed.  She is amazing.  We stopped at Tim Horton's on the way back to her house and picked up a bagel, donut and Mocha.  We ate at her house and visited for a while.  I came home and and turned the kernel burner up higher to keep the house warm.  I got some cards ready to send out.  I could hardly stand on that ice to put them in the mailbox.  I walked on the grass wherever I could but couldn't avoid the ice totally.  I was sure glad to get back in the house.  Then I had to go back out and get the mail.  That wind nearly blew me down on that ice.  Jacob texted me and showed me where he hurt his wrist by falling the ice today by the bus.  My poor boy.  Sure felt bad for him. Bill called to check on me.  I sure am praying for him to have a safe trip home tonight.

No comments: