Sunday, February 17, 2019

5/16/19...We had breakfast at the Hotel and then spent the whole day together, learning, praying, journaling as we were seeking God

Some of the cool chairs in the lobby

Old picture of Bill, me, Sue, Charlie, Gayla and Wes that Gayla sent me

We all had breakfast at the hotel together. After that we met in a conference room and Pastor Ken taught us in prayer.  We all practiced afterward as the Holy Spirit led us.  This was an amazing time for all of us, and is a life changing teaching on prayer.  It’s amazing how much God has changed me.  This would have totally been out of my comfort zone many years ago, but I loved doing it now! God is so good!  We ate pulled pork sandwiches and coleslaw for lunch.  Had delicious cookies for dessert.  Then Joan taught us on journaling what God shows us from scripture.  I used to do this, and was reading one of my old journals I brought with me. I need to get back at it. We had an hour break and then we met back in the room for. Brooklyn Boys Pizza. It was delicious!  We sat around talking after that and then we went to our rooms.  Our homework is to meditate on Psalm 121 and Write down what God puts on our heart.

No comments: