Monday, February 11, 2019

2/11/19...Came home from Marie's, went to dentist, Went to breakfast and spent the day with Melissa

Using my nice Air Fryer that Vikki won and gave to me.  This is the first time I have used it.


The chicken had to cook for 25 minutes and was crispy on the outside and tender inside.  So delicious.  Can't wait to use it again.   Thank you Vikki!!!
 Left at 6:30 in the morning.  Went out to clean the snow off my car, and saw that Jerry, who lives in their basement, hadn't left at 5:30 like he said he would last night.  He was parked behind me, so I had to go to the basement and ask him to move it because I had a dentist appt. and I needed to get home and get ready for it.  The roads were slippery and I didn't know how long it was going to take me to get home.  The roads were bad until I got to Saginaw.  I went to the dentist and then Melissa and I went to Riverside for breakfast.  Bill called me and I ordered his breakfast and he came to eat it while we sat with him.  He had to got to Bay City to see if they were going to do surgery on Roy.  They had 20 people scheduled ahead of him and he was a standby.  Melissa came over and we looked at old pictures and then we took naps.  Bruce picked her up.  Bill called and said he was heading home.  I made chicken in the air fryer and scalloped potatoes.  It turned out really yummy.  Vikki stopped to borrow the truck and was just in time to eat the first air fryer meal.  Bill and I watched a Hallmark movie.  Roy called at 9:37 and was going to be having surgery in an hour to an hour and a half.  Bill headed up to the hospital to be there for him as Marie can't go because of her back problems.

No comments: