Tuesday, February 19, 2019

2/18/19...Melissa, Max and I went to Jacob's band concert

Eli holding Della's twins with Della close by

They are the cutest twins
Jacob before leaving for his band concert
Jacob sitting in the front left corner...He did an amazing job

Melissa, me, Jacob and Max after the concert

Walked at SportsZone with Bill.  Started round steak with cream of chicken soup in the crockpot.  Went grocery shopping and after I unloaded everything, I realized I had left my wallet in my backpack that I took to the SportsZone.  I couldn't pay, so told the girl I needed to go home and get the money to pay.  She said it was ok and held my groceries there. I was happy I knew her.  She's my favorite checker.  I hurried home and then went back to pay.  She added my gift cards which were 4x fuel points when I got back.  I hurried home to make mashed potatoes and corn to go with our meal.  I hauled in groceries and put them away while it was cooking.  We ate and then Bill cleaned up the kitchen while I went to pick up Melissa and Max to go to Jacob's concert.  We got to the concert and a nice lady that was behind us and we told could pass us, said she would hurry around and come open the door we were by so we wouldn't have to walk so far.  That was so nice of her and so appreciated.  We saw Kimmy waving when we walked in.  She was up pretty close to the top.  The boys were sitting on the far end, so Max went with them.  Kimmy and I helped Melissa up the steps and she did really good.  Jared got there right after us.  Jacob did an amazing job.  All the band 8th grade and up sounded wonderful.  They are going to do these songs in a festival.  We headed home, and stopped at McDonalds when we got to Freeland.  It was a fun night and I'm so glad Melissa and Max could go with me and hear Jacob.

No comments: