Thursday, February 28, 2019

2/27/19..Got the kids up and things ready for school, Ginny made lasagna, bread sticks and cookies for us, Hailey watched the kids while I taught my kids class at church

3 Inches of snow this morning when we woke up.  They had said 6 inches, so I was happy it was only 3.  No schools were closed.  Woke the kids up to the song Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning.  They laughed. I helped the boys wet their hair and comb it, got breakfast around, prayed with all the kids and got them out the door when Vikki picked them up.  I had an 8 a.m. dentist appointment, so I left before Hailey was picked up.  Came home and got things done I needed to do and spent time with Bill.  After we ate lunch, I left and went to Melissa's.  I shoveled part of the driveway, and did some laundry.  I talked to Vikki and told her I would pick up the kids for her and drop them off when I went to pick up Evan and Max.  Jack at basketball practice.  Ginny was at the school and gave me dinner (lasagna, breadsticks, and cookies) she had made.  She is so sweet.  She  brought Jack home after practice.  Bill was sweet too.  He picked donuts up for us. We picked Hailey up and then went home.  The kids were very happy to have a donut.  Max shoveled the rest of the driveway.  He took a short rest, and then did his homework.  Adam face timed him and they did a game on the computer together.  He finished his homework.  I had Evan do his reading, and studied his spelling with him.  We ate dinner together, and then I had to go teach my class at church.  Got home and helped Jack with his division.  Talked to my Hailey girl for a while.  Talked to Melissa too.

No comments: