Sunday, February 3, 2019

2/3/19...Super Bowl Sunday Party

Old Picture of Melissa, Jessica, Vikki, Kim Gager and Hannah, Melissa and Joshua dressed in their costumes for a parade they were in

Had fun playing 3-13 with Melissa, Adam, and Kimmy

Our score sheet from our game.  Melissa was ahead of me, she threw an A which was wild, but  Kimmy felt sorry for her so made me feel sorry for her too.  I gave it back to her.  The round after that Adam went out and stuck Melissa with 14 points and me with 0.  Melissa and I tied!  She did get an asterisk from Kimmy though.

Jack, Eli, Isaac, Peyton, Max and Adam

The kiddos on their tablets

Jared and Bruce make the Super Bowl look a little boring


Went to church early to get my Sunday School Class ready.   Worship was amazing and the Holy Spirit moved in an amazing way.  Communion service was so nice.  We had a fun lesson on serving others in Sunday School.  Came home and changed.  Vikki and Peyton came and helped make all the snacks for the Super Bowl while I made the cheesy potatoes and banana pudding cake.   Vikki also made a small container of scalloped potatoes for Bill since he doesn't like cheese. That made him pretty happy.  We had sloppy Joes too, and lots of snacks.  We were all so full that we never put the snacks (ham rollups, Hickory Stick and cheese, veggie tray) we made to have during the Super Bowl out.  The guys watched the Super Bowl, the kids played and watched a movie.  Adam, Melissa, Kimmy and I played 3-13. The Patriots beat the Rams.  Bill was happy, Jared not so much.  Bruce didn't really care who won, and left before it was over.  Tom Brady and his coach won their 6th Super Bowl which is pretty amazing.  Sure had a blessed day with family. 

2 comments:

Lela said...

I'm with Jared!!!!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Ha Ha! I figured that.