Monday, February 25, 2019

2/25/19...took Melissa to therapy, Went to Betty Bailey's funeral,

Made perch in my air fryer.  It turned out great

I got ready and went to Melissa's.  We visited for a while before we had to leave for therapy.  She had therapy for 4 hours again.  I went to Comfort Inn Suites and got an extension on our gift card.  We won it at the Car Show at Hopevale Church last summer.  Bill put it away and I never even thought about it till a week ago.  It expired 1/9/19, but the supervisor gave me an extension since we forgot about it.  She was very nice.  Met Bill at the church for the funeral.  He wasn't there right away, so I talked to Lorraine, Don, and Diane.   Looked at pictures with Wes and Gayla and then Bill got there.  The funeral was very nice.  She knew Jesus as her Lord and Savior, so that makes all the difference when you know you will see them again.  A granddaughter, and 2 great grandkids 8 and 11, got up and talked about their grandma.  They were so cute and so brave.  It really touched my heart.  We ate at the luncheon with Wes and Gayla afterwards.  Rose Houser was there and asked me if Bill and I would pray for her before we left.  She fell after the funeral.  We were happy to pray for her of course.  I picked Melissa up and we picked her up a hamburger and concrete mixer.  We went to her house and she went over the lists she left for me while I stay with the kids and also other things like packing lunches, medicine, etc.  I made perch in the air fryer for Bill and I for dinner.  It was crispy and yummy.  Bill had an Elder's meeting at church in the evening.  I did my devotion, my lesson for care group tomorrow night and watched a Hallmark movie.

No comments: