Thursday, February 14, 2019

2/14/19....Happy Valentine's Day! Went to Veteran's Valentine Dinner/Dance

Beautiful card, flowers and yummy candy from the love of my life

Bill, me, Debbie and Tom 

Vicky, Jeff, Bill, Me, Pat, Rich, Charlie and Sue

We had fun in the photo booth with Debbie and Tom and Pat and Rich
Isaac and Peyton writing their Valentines at Vikki's

Adam, Wyatt, Jacob, and Eli

Jack, Hailey, Bruce, Evan and Max celebrating Valentine's

Ava

Claire

James

Kenzie sent me this cute picture of her in her kitty sweatshirt and her kitty
Got a call from Vikki at 6:40 in the morning.  Peyton was sick throwing up, so Vikki needed me to pick up Melissa's kiddos and take them to school.  I got ready fast and picked them up and dropped them off at school.  Texted Jared to wish him a Happy Birthday.  He is such a great son in law! An amazing husband to Kimmy and such a wonderful dad to my grandsons.  We are so blessed to have him in our family.  I thank God for him lots.  Went shopping for Bill's Valentine's gift.  Got him a shelf for his closet for more shoe space.  He had one, but mentioned yesterday that he would like another.  Got him a heart shaped cake too.  He got home while I was upstairs doing my hair.  I came down and he told me he got me the yogurt on the cupboard for Valentine's Day and handed me a card.  The card was super sweet and it had a note that my gift was actually in the garage.  I went out and there were a dozen red roses and a box of Stoeffer's chocolates with nuts in them.  We both ate a couple of chocolates and they were delicious.  I got all ready for our date tonight, so all I had to do was change my clothes when I got home from taking Melissa to therapy at 3.  She had Katie and did really good again today.  Got home at 3:30 and quickly got ready so we could leave in 15 minutes for Horizons.  
It was nice honoring the Veterans again.  The food was delicious, with a fabulous raspberry cake for dessert.  We had lots of fun with sister Debbie and Tom and all of our friends who came.  Lots of laughs in the photo booth.  Great way to celebrate Valentine's Day!  

No comments: