Friday, January 3, 2020

Friday, 1/3/20....Another fun family day, Kimmy came over, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over...I picked Jack up to come over

Jacob, Adam and Max eating lunch
Jack, Eli, Peyton and Isaac eating lunch

I got up early and got ready.  Adam was up when I came out.  We watched worship on the TV.  I read my Bible and prayed and by that time Max and Jacob were up. We ate breakfast.  I went to pick Jack up from Vikki's because she didn't have enough room in the back seat because she was bring Eli.  We stopped and got creamer.  I had called Kimmy to bring some, but since I had to make a trip to town, I got some.  We had a fun day...finished our 3-13 game and Peyton won.  We all watched a movie, and then ate lunch.  Then Vikki, Kimmy and I played Ticket to ride.  Then Vikki, Kimmy, Jacob, Adam and I played another game. Melissa, Bruce and Evan came to pick Jack and Max up and stayed for a short time.  Bruce had to go to a retreat at Bay Shore for the Board of Directors.  After they left, and we finished our game, everyone cleaned up, and then left.  Bill had to take Max to basketball practice, so I took the tree down while he was gone.  We watched the movie, The Ugly Dashund.  

No comments: