Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thursday, 1/30/20, Walked 2 miles, Went to Melissa's, Watched Isaac, Vikki came over

Peyton and Isaac with their fun Uncle Bruce

Walked 2 miles, then shower and got ready.  Went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and got Stacie one of the rugs Melissa, Kimmy and I love for her birthday gift.  Went to Jacks and got stuff for Sunday's Super Bowl Party.  Picked up a pizza meal from Little Caesars. Went to Melissa and finished eating it. We visited for a while, then Melissa asked if I wanted to help her take the wallpaper down in their dining room.  I told her I had some stuff to have it come off easy.  She told me her living room wallpaper came off super easy.  When Bruce came home, he said it was so hard to get that wallpaper off.  Ha Ha!  I told Melissa I was reconsidering now.  Vikki brought Isaac to me so I could watch him while she took Peyton to her doctor appt.  Melissa and Bruce had to go pick up the kids, and I brought Isaac to my house and we hung out there.  I gave him some donuts and milk for a snack.  He played the Wi and also played with legos.  Then we went through some old pictures.  He was such a good boy.  Vikki and Peyton came and hung out for a while.  We had fun and had some good laughs watching this fun lady Vikki watches.  I took my watch cover off and cleaned it with a holy moly cloth.  It looks like new now.  Never thought it would need cleaning underneath.  Sure am glad I figured that out.  I told Vikki, so she could do the same with hers.

No comments: