Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Tues., 1/7/20, Went to our breakfast, Went to Melissa's to visit her, Had small group tonight

We went to our breakfast. I went to visit Melissa afterward.  We had a nice visit and she showed me where she hung her metal flower wall decor I got her for Christmas.  It looks beautiful.  She also got a beautiful wall hanging from Bruce's mom and hung it in her kitchen by the table.  It looks beautiful too.  I left there and went to check and see if Kroger still had the game Ticket to Ride for half off.  They didn't.  Bummer.  I will have to keep checking.  I was going to pick one up for each of the girls and their family.  I was happy to see they are working on the stoplights by Melissa's.  They are putting one where her road comes out and also looks like they may be putting turn arrows up at the lights that were already up by the other road.  Yay!  Got home and Gene was over, and put a light in where we go down the basement steps.  He also put a light in by the back door.  There has always been a switch there that didn't work.  Come to find out, they had the wire tucked in and ready for him to hook up.  It goes off at dawn and comes on at dusk, or we can just turn it off.  Very nice! Cancelled spectrum today.  Not any channels I want to watch anymore.  Had 13 here for small group tonight.  We just had a meet and share testimony night and went over guidelines.  So touching to hear what God has done in their lives. We all prayed for Rich who will be having cancer surgery on the 15th.  God has already done so many miracles for him!   Eli texted me and told me he won at Ticket to Ride.  Way to go Elijah.  I texted him back quick while group was going on because I was so happy to hear from him.

No comments: