Friday, January 10, 2020

Thurs., 1/9/20...Spectrum guy came, Melissa and I dropped of box to UPS, Went to lunch at Culvers, went to Denny's for our CMA meeting

Did my morning routine.  The Spectrum guy got here at 8:30 and hooked our internet back up.  They accidentally cancelled it when we canceled our Spectrum Streaming.  He hooked up our antenna, but neither tv is working.  Bill is trying to fix it.  I called Melissa to see if she wanted to go with me to drop off the box to Spectrum and then to lunch.  I picked her up and when we got to Spectrum, she mentioned how her therapist always laughed at the long line of people out the door at Spectrum and how slow it moved.  I thought, good I don't see any line.  Well just about every seat in that big place was filled with people waiting.  The girl was very nice and told me right away that I could go to UPS and drop it off and not have to wait in line.  We went to UPS and I went into customer service, but they sent me to the UPS by Dunhams.  The guy there was so nice and took care of me right away with no waiting.  We went to Culver's and ate and then I made out my grocery list for Jacks.  I am making chicken and also beef tacos for Dennis, Amy, Dennis Watkins, and Amber when they come over Friday.  Melissa was a great help with the list.  We went and shopped and then I took her home.
We went to our Faith Riders Chapter Meeting. It was our first time in the back room at Denny's.  There were 26 people there and the food was delicious with a great selection.  Kevin did a great job as the new president.  Bill gave input as State rep now.

No comments: