Friday, January 24, 2020

Friday, 1/24/2020...Bill left for Jackson, I organized files for 2020, Vicki Beemer came over and we did the Newsletter


Poor Bill, he's in Jackson, and the turkey's decided to have a turkey party in our yard

Lots of Toms and hens


Bill and my turkey text...He's so cute!
Vicki came over and we worked on the newsletter for Faith Riders.

I got up and made Bill oatmeal for breakfast before he headed to Jackson.  It was a rainy day and pretty dreary out.  I worshipped and did my hour of prayer time I signed up for for the March for Life.  I watched President Trump, who is the first President to every speak at the March for Life.  I love how the Christians Honored our President the way the Bible says too.  It made me cry.  His speech did too.  His love God, for the unborn, our country, God's people came through loud and clear.  He has done amazing things for our Country already and I am so thankful for him.
Got a nice nap in this morning.  Worked on cleaning out file cabinet.  Glad to have old files out and new ones ready to go for 2020.   In the evening, my friend Vikki came over and we worked on the newsletter for Faith Riders together.  She did most of it, and is ready to do it on her own now as soon as we figure how to get it on to her computer so she can make changes.  Her computer won't open it.  I made spaghetti sauce with meatballs after she left.  Taking some to Don tomorrow as he just has knee replacement surgery and is by himself.  Bill called me when he got back to his room.  I was happy to hear from him!  I sure am missing him.  

No comments: