Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Mon.,1/27/2020...Took Royce Grandkids to school, Bill went to ER, Max got his braces off

These boys were really happy when I went back to get them.  Their school was evacuated for a gas problem in the boiler.  They were very happy!  Took it with my watch ha ha!

Max, Jack and Evan when I dropped them off at home

Bill and Charlie...I saw they were there after I left Melissa's, so went in to have a cappuccino and donut with them

January 27th and our grass is still green as can be
Handsome Max!  He got his braces off today!

Vikki had the day off, so I took Max, Jack, Evan and Hailey to school.  Max was excited that he was getting his braces off today.  I dropped Hailey off first, and then the boys.  I went to Jacks to pick up some burger.  Melissa called when I was just getting ready to check out.  They were evacuating the school because of a gas leak.  Consumers was there when I got there.  The parent line was long, even though I wasn't far away when I got the call.  Glad I stopped at Jack's and was close.  The boys were super happy to say the least.  I took them home, then thought about stopping at Tim Horton's, but decided to go to Kroger first and get these yummy cookies I had Sunday, so I could take them to Pat and Rich.  I saw Bill and Charlies vehicles at Tim Horton's so stopped there first.  They were happy to see me and had me sit down.  We visited, then I got each of them another coffee before leaving.  I went to Kroger's and then home.  Peeled potatoes for dinner tonight, and did a load of laundry.  Relaxed with Bill for a while, and then he got a call from the Dr. Office saying he should come in for immediate care.  He had called to tell them about a pain in his chest he's been having.  I told him we needed to go in, but he said he would wait because it wasn't that bad.  It isn't when he is sitting.  He finally said he would go, but had me stay home so I could finish Pat and Rich's meal and pick up Hailey.  He messaged me the whole time to keep me updated.  The doctor said he had inflammation that was causing the pain and making it hard to breathe.  Thought it might be from a pulled muscle.  Also thought his Blood pressure was high (185/85) because of that.   Did lots of testing and x rays then sent him home on ibuprofen.  Vikki put it on Facebook and got lots of prayers going.  Pastor Jeff went up right away to see him. Thanking and Praising God that he's ok.  I picked Hailey up from school and got her praying too.  We had some good laughs on the way to her house.  She's so much fun.  I told her she had better practice playing Ticket to Ride so she would know how to play on Super Bowl Sunday.  I need to practice too.  Bill got home and I kissed him, then went to drop off a meal to Pat and Rich.  Rich greeted me and is doing amazing after his cancer surgery last week.  Never did lose his hair and has felt great most of the time.  Bill's brother, Fred called from California to see how he was. Debbie called Vikki.  I came home and ate our meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Texted everyone back and relaxed for awhile while Bill relaxed which is what he is supposed to do.  Heard on the News that Kobe Bryant's helicopter got in dense fog and ran into a mountain.  So sad that all 9 people died.  



No comments: