Monday, January 6, 2020

Sunday, 1/5/20...Went to church, taught Sunday School, Went to Coty's for lunch

Snow we got today

I left early for church so I could set up my  Sunday school classroom and pray before I went to pray in the prayer room.  
Worship was great and one of my prayers this morning was confirmed in worship.  Love it when God does that.  Charlie and Sue visited a church this morning. After church we went with them and Roy and Marie to Coty’s Landing for lunch.  A lot of our friends from church were there, so we added a table to theirs so we could all eat and visit.  I kept looking at a kid with a hat on in the restaurant and thought it might be Cole.  He had a hat on, so I asked Bill if it was a CMU hat. He didn’t think so. Vi finally went up to the kid and it was Cole.  He gave me a big hug. We talked for a few minutes and he said he going into the Police Academy on Monday.  He is such a nice person.  I sure was happy it was him.  When we got home, we took a short nap in our recliners.  We got about an inch of snow, so everything is white now.  I talked to Vikki for a while and texted Adam for a while.  They sure are having fun playing Ticket to Ride.  Watched America’s Funniest Videos.

No comments: