Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wed., 1/15/20...Walked 2 miles, Packed for trip, Picked Hailey up from school, Went to Taco Bell



Toyota Highlander we rented for our trip

Evan eating some of his Trix cereal from Aunt Vikki

Jack

Hailey and Abby

Max...he was in a hurry to get to his basketball game, so couldn't get a really good clear picture

I walked 2 miles while listening to worship music.  Did all the laundry and packed for our trip.  
I talked to Vicki B., Kay, and Melissa Burns.  Kenzie called me and told me she picked me up some of her favorite chapstick.  It made me so happy.  She is so thoughtful and sweet.  She told me she told Travis how she used to love going to youth group, our care group, and BayShore.  She said someday they will be going to BayShore again.  Sure made me happy.  Love that sweet girl so much.  Lucy was throwing up in the morning, so Vikki had me pray for her.  I was happy to hear she was doing good when Vikki got home.  Talked to Vikki for a while, then I went and picked Hailey up from school.  I asked her if she had time to go to Taco Bell with me and she said she always has time for Taco Bell.  She loves their Nachos Bell Grande's.  I tried one too, because the don't make my double decker supreme that I always got.  Had a nice time with Hailey, hearing about her school, her friends, and everything she shared.  She is such a sweet girl and I sure had fun with her.  I love this sweet girl so much too.  I sure am blessed with wonderful grandchildren.  Going down the line again with Nana time with grandkids.  Love getting together with each of them and having nice talks. I went in to see Melissa for a few minutes and got lots of great hugs from the kids.  Bill had to go to his Marine Corp League Meeting.  I finished packing everything but the last minute stuff.  Bill asked our neighbor to watch our house and get our mail.  
We've done that for them a few times, so she said she would be happy to.  

No comments: