Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday,1/13/20...Walked 2 miles, Read, Went to Outback and did our vision for 2020

Walked 2 miles when I got up.  Read, Worshipped and prayed.  Talked to Kenzie.  She's coming tomorrow for lunch.  She has a dentist appt. first.  She was sweet and offered for her and Travis to paint my upstairs bedroom, if I had the paint.  With our trip, I don't have time to get the paint and get everything ready, but I thought it was so nice of them to offer. Read on my book I'm reading.  Had a doctor appt.  Proof read some stuff dad is writing for the Marine Corp.  Texted with Vikki a lot.  In the evening, we went to Outback and had a steak dinner.  It was delicious.  Afterward we prayed, then wrote our 2020 Vision on cards, and signed each others.  This is a tradition we have been doing for many years now.  Writing the vision and making it plain so we can run with it like the Bible says.  Took something back to Hobby Lobby and then came home.  Was excited to see that Peyton and Kody's magnetic sculpting balls came.  I sent them each a picture and they were excited about them being here too.

                                              Picture of magnets I sent to Peyton and Kody

No comments: