Monday, January 20, 2020

Monday, 1/20/2020, Slept in, walked, Got some groceries, Made noodle soup

Fed the birds....at least we didn't get as much snow as they predicted

Slept in as the first two days on our trip, I got up at 5:30 and then yesterday at 5.  It sure felt good to stay in bed later.  I was up by 8, showered and got my walking in.  Starting to go through last year's files and put them away and get the new 2020 files ready.  Did laundry from our trip.  Went and got some groceries and made homemade chicken noodle soup.  It was very yummy.  Vikki's ear is still hurting, so I'm praying it's better soon.  Adam texted me an said he went to school.  He said he has been sick for 4 days.  I knew he was sick for 2, but didn't know it was that long.  Thankful he is better and praying no one else gets it.  Got some bird seed and filled the feeders.  Talked to Kenzie, Vikki and Melissa today.  

No comments: