Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Tues.,12/31/19, Went to our breakfast, Took more decorations down, brought in the New Year with Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac

Lucy loved Bill
Lots of yummy snacks at Vikki and Rody's.  Bill, Rody, Isaac, Peyton and me enjoying them!
Peyton ready for the party
Papa, Peyton and Isaac

It was fun watching Peyton and Isaac play Twister
We had a lot of laughs with the game Who Am I
Vikki was pretty nervous that the game was going to pop up on her

Love Peytn and Isaac plugging their ears in the background

Peyton put all the games away when we were done

Isaac, Vikki, Peyton and Bill playing 3-13

Oh no, I didn't like it when I saw this game come out.  What I won't do for my grandkids and Bill ha ha.  Not putting my picture on though.  Bill went first and had five tries, but didn't get creamed.  I wouldn't go until he did it.  Go figure, it went quickly for me
Peyton and I playing the fishing game.  I always think of my Grandpa Johnny when I play this.  He loved playing it.
This is Isaac, Rody, and Bill's idea of a New Year's Party
First Kiss of the New Year from my sweetie

Our New Year's toast
Love the New Year's picture of Melissa and Kimmy's families they posted. 

I love my family and I am so thankful for each one of them. Kenzie missing in pictures, but I am so thankful for her too.

We got up early and got ready and headed to our breakfast.  It had snowed and the roads were pretty icy.  Gayla wasn't there because she had a cold.  We were supposed to go there for New Year's Eve, but didn't want to catch her cold, so I called Vikki who had invited us over earlier, and told her we could come.  I was pretty happy and so was she.  I put the stairway decorations away. Watched a home movie DVD from Christmas of 2004. In the beginning, Kimmy and Jared revealed that they were having a boy!  So many great memories come when we watch these.  I was in tears because of all the joy my family brings me.  Kenzie and Hailey were the only two kids at the time and they sure got the presents.  It took them longer in this video than all ten grandkids now ha ha.  Watched the video of Kenzie singing Happy Birthday Jesus in church too, and one of Uncle Jared playing with her.  He sure was and is an amazing Uncle to her.   Payed some bills and made some end of year donations.  Made ham rollups for the party.  We went there at 7 and Vikki had everything set up so nice.  She had so many yummy snacks and lots of games out and ready to play.  We had so much fun and laughed so much.  Peyton and Isaac are going to have really great memories of New Years Eve.  They took turns picking the games.  Right before midnight we turned the tv on and watched the ball drop.  Before that we were listening to worship music.  Best way to bring in the New Year.  We wished each other Happy New Year and had a toast.   After that we called Melissa and her family and Kimmy and her family and wished them a Happy New Year.  I pray for a blessed 2020 for all of my family and friends and that each one would get even closer to Jesus,,,,Bill and I too.  Thanking the Lord for all of His great blessings in 2019 and His hand of protection on us all.

No comments: