Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thurs., 1/23/2020...Bill picked up Rich from hospital, i walked, Went shopping, Picked Jack, Evan and Hailey up, went to Movie Night at Rescue Mission

Evan and Jack playing the Wi

Evan, Jack and Abby

Evan, Abby and Jack...they sure love their dog
Wes, me, Yolanda, and Isaac at the Rescue Mission Movie to serve. It sure was a big bag of popcorn the theater donated tonight.

I got up at 5:30 and read my Bible, prayed and worshipped.  I walked for a mile today even though it is my off day.  Bill and Charlie went to Ann Arbor to pick Rich up and bring him home from the VA Hospital.  He is doing great.  I talked to Melissa for a long time, until I had to hang up and answer Bill's call.  I went shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond for Stacie's Birthday gift and then went to pick up Jack and Evan.  Bill took my car, so I picked them up in the truck.  They sure smiled when they saw I had the truck.  I took them home and they told me about their day on the way.  They played the piano for me, and then played the Wi together.  Melissa and I visited and I played some of Jacob's Band Concert Videos for her.  Stayed there until it was time for me to go pick Hailey up.  Dropped Hailey off at her house, then I went home and made dinner.  We went to the Rescue Mission and showed the movie "Fireproof". There were 19 there, plus 7 of us from Faith Riders serving popcorn and orange drink. They enjoyed the movie and so did we.  Got to pray with some after the movie.  

No comments: