Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wednesday, 1/22/2020, Yay Fyrne had two lambs today!, Vikki, Peyton and Issac came over



Fyrne had her lambs.  So cute!

Fyrne looking at Eli....Eli holding her two lambs!  Love this picture
Walked, but only did a mile today.  Made a big bowl of cut up fruit today with the fruit I got from Jacob and Adam's Band fundraiser.  Added some pineapple and bananas!  Yummy. Washed sheets and mattress pad today.  Spent a lot of time texting Paul Shaw regarding people in our small group.  Got it all straightened out.  He is a nice person and always trying to help out. When he was a kid, he wrote me a note saying I was a second mom to him.  Vikki and the kids came over after they got out of school.  I forgot to take a picture!  I will need to train them like Max, Jack and Evan so they remind me ha ha.  We talked to Kimmy and Fyrne had her lambs.  Always so exciting when they get here.  Kimmy said the boys want to spend the night on Super Bowl Sunday because they don't have school the next day so I am excited about that.  I got picture books out so Vikki could see some pictures of Grandpa Johnny who used to work at the school she is at.  We had fun going through old pictures!  The kids liked looking at them too.  Lots of wonderful memories.  We all drank a cup of hot tea! We talked to Melissa too.  It was a great day!  Bill got out antenna hooked up right after I asked him if we would be able to watch the Super Bowl here because it wasn't hooked up right yet.  He got right at it then ha ha.  We get 49 stations with this antenna which is wonderful.  

No comments: