Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Day 170, 9/2/2020, Picked the Garden, Canned tomatoes, Moved furniture back on deck, Baked for Run For the Son Bakesale

Cut up peppers while I canned tomatoes

At 7 p.m., we put all the furniture and stuff back on the deck...It looks beautiful



I made zucchini bread (1 big loaf and 3 small loaves) and brownies today for the bake sale

Read my Bible and then went to Jack's and Aldi to get stuff needed for our camping trip.  Came home picked the garden.  I made zucchini bread.  While it was baking, I washed the tomatoes and peppers and cut the peppers up and froze them and canned the tomatoes.  I got the Kale out of the dehydrator and put it in the grinder and then put it in a big shaker container.  Baked brownies after the zucchini bread was done.  Bill washed the Bike, the truck and the front of the camper.  He mowed the grass too.  We packed our stuff in the camper.  Picked up dinner at Souper Cafe.  Yummy chicken noodle soup.  After that we put all the stuff back on the deck except the cabinet for the generator and the generator.  That was too heavy for me to lift with Bill.  The deck looks so great with everything on it. Thank you again everyone!  I talked to Vikki and she got Peyton and Isaac's school stuff straightened out and let the teacher know how others could get it easily.  I went over to Melissa's and dropped drumsticks off!  I saw Hailey walking a huge German Shepherd with Ann.  I stopped and talked to them.  Ann was having the dog get used to Hailey and Hailey was doing a great job walking it and having it sit while she talked to me.  Melissa and I had a nice but short visit as I had to pick up our dinner,  get home and get stuff packed before it got dark out.  Melissa called me later and said Hailey came down and had one with them too.  She said they were all happy.  I had to finish packing the refrigerator and freezer stuff, so I called her back later.  She is feeling better about doing this online schooling now too.  She is figuring stuff out quickly now.  Adam texted me and wanted to know if they could come over Friday.  I texted him back that they can, but I won't be here because we will be at our State Rally.  Bummer!  I sure love having them visit.  I sure love my family, and I sure am blessed with a great one.  

No comments: