Monday, September 14, 2020

Monday, 9/14/2020, Harvested most of garden, went for a 3 plus mile walk, Peyton and Isaac spent the night

                                                                               


                        
                                                                  Sunrise this morning

    
A little while later 
                                                             Cucumbers and zucchini
                                                                 Carrots from the garden
                                                                             Onions
                                                                              Tomatoes
                                                                 Squash and Pumpkins

 Bill's bowl from Stacie, DJ & Kody, filled and ready to be devoured by Bill 

Worshipped, read my Bible and prayed.  Bill had a foot dr. appt.  I made oatmeal and had a piece of cinnamon toast.  I swept and mopped the floors.  I found my old glasses and wore those.  There isn't much difference between those and the ones I am sin now.  I picked the garden.  Lots of good stuff.  Washed it and laid it out to dry.  When I put the hose down on the ground, the spray control bumped on and I got a nice spray in the face and hair.  I moved quick, but not quick enough.  I went to my appointment at the eye doctor.  An optometrist met me at the door and let me in.  Everyone had facemarks on.  He had me step on the x and then took my temperature.  Then he took me back and had me be seated.  He took my glasses and put on two new nose pieces.  I told him this has happened a few times with these glasses.  It only took him a couple of minutes. Usually it takes the girls a lot longer.  They always charge me $4 for each nose piece, but he didn't charge me at all. He was very nice.  It sure feels good to have them replaced. After we ate dinner, Bill and I went for a 3 1/4 mile walk down our road.  After we got home, he went to pick up his water from Meijer, and I waited for Vikki to come bring the kids.  They came and had the whole back of her car loaded with huge pieces of wood. I helped her unload it and stack it even though she didn't want me too.  So sweet of her to do all that work and pick it up for us and deliver it.  The kids and I played 3-13...we finished a game we started last time they were here.  Peyton won, I came in second and Isaac was only 10 points more that me.  They had a few chocolate chips (or chicolate chops as Peyton accidently called it).  We watched a full house, read the Bible, prayed and I tucked them in.  Melissa called and said when she was tucking Evan in, he said you know how you get traits from your family.  She said yes, and he said well I know a trait I have.  I have a love for nature and I got it from Sue.  What a sweetie!  I know Sue is going to love this!



No comments: