Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Wed., 9/9/2020, Went to Vikki's, Bill returned vanity table, Peyton and Isaac spent the night

 

                                                    Isaac, me, Peyton, Lucy and Lenny

I listened to the Bible on my speaker today.  I have been reading 1st, 2nd and 3rd John, so decided to listen to it too.  Bill had to go into town and return the vanity table he got me for our anniversary.  We are ordering a grey one online.  Another cool day with a little rain.  I went to Vikki's to learn more about the kids online school.  We figured a couple of things out, but poor Vikki spent the whole day working at it.  The teacher told her lots of parents are sending her the same kind of messages.  She had a meeting today and was going to bring up all the concerns.  I came home and cleaned out an upstairs closet.  I did laundry from camping too.  Started going through some pictures. Checking to see if I have doubles for Meh Meh that were from my mom.  Bill went for a walk, but my knee was hurting so I didn't go.  Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to.  Peyton and Isaac came to spend the night.  They wanted to watch a Full House before bed, so we did.  We read the pop up Bible and they took turns pulling the tab up to see what was under it.  I tucked them in and we all prayed!  They went to sleep pretty fast.  

No comments: